The California Community College Trustees (CCCT) Board consists of 21 members elected statewide by the 73 district governing boards and a student-member elected by the student trustees. The CCCT Board takes positions on and formulates education policy issues that come before the California Community Colleges Board of Governors, the State Legislature, and other relevant state-level boards and commissions. This policy board provides input to the League Board to advance the mission and effectively serve the organization's member colleges.
All new agendas and minutes can now be viewed at: http://www.boarddocs.com/ca/cclca/bod/Board.nsf/Public
If you have any questions please contact Agnes Lupa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trustees Elected to the CCCT Board - 2020 Elections
1. Barbara Dunsheath, North Orange County CCD
2. Adrienne Grey, West Valley-Mission CCD*
3. Pam Haynes, Los Rios CCD*
4. Andra Hoffman, Los Angeles CCD*
5. Larry Kennedy, Ventura County CCD*
6. Suzanne Lee Chan, Ohlone CCD
7. Marisa Perez, Cerritos CCD*
8. Barry Snell, Santa Monica CCD
9. Loren Steck, Monterey Peninsula CCD*