California Community College Trustees (CCCT) Board
The California Community College Trustees (CCCT) Board consists of 21 members elected statewide by the 73 district governing boards and a student-member elected by the student trustees. The CCCT Board takes positions on and formulates education policy issues that come before the California Community Colleges Board of Governors, the State Legislature, and other relevant state-level boards and commissions. This policy board provides input to the League Board to advance the mission and effectively serve the organization's member colleges.
2021 CCCT Student Trustee Member Election
- Nominations for the student trustee position on the CCCT Board will be accepted now through Friday, July 9, 2021.
- Nominations are to be made by a member district student trustee who may nominate only one person.
- Student trustees may nominate themselves.
- To be eligible the nominee must be a local community college district student trustee who will be serving during the 2021-22 school year and has consented to be nominated.
- Nominees must have the support of their board and/or CEO.
- Nominees must complete both forms below.
2021 Board Election Results
Trustees Elected to the CCCT Board:
- Barbara Calhoun, Compton CCD
- Yvette Davis, Glendale CCD
- Mark Edney, Imperial CCD
- Nan Gomez-Heitzeberg, Kern CCD
- Deborah Ikeda, State Center CCD
- Gregory Pensa, Allan Hancock Joint CCD*
- Bernardo Perez, Ventura County CCD
All new agendas and minutes can now be viewed at: http://www.boarddocs.com/ca/cclca/bod/Board.nsf/Public
If you have any questions please contact Agnes Lupa at email@example.com.