CEO Student-Centered Funding Formula Taskforce
Purpose and Taskforce Structure
- The CEO Board has created a new CEO Student-Centered Funding Formula Taskforce focused on monitoring implementation and recommendations for improvements.
- The Taskforce is comprised of 15 CEO’s and three Trustees, one CEO from each area and four at-large members selected to ensure that all areas and types of colleges are represented.
- The Taskforce is co-chaired by Willy Duncan, Superintendent-President at Sierra College and Celia Esposito-Noy Superintendent-President at Solano CCD.
- The goal of the Taskforce is to be prepared with a perspective and response to funding formula changes and implementation strategies.
Taskforce Members by CEO Area
Student-Centered Funding Formula Resources
- SCFF Oversight Committee
- Chancellor’s Office Update (October 2019)
- Taskforce's Preliminary Recommendations (April 2019)
- Overview: Student-Centered Funding Formula
- SCFF Timing Update
Funding Formula Workgroup (January-May 2018)
As part of the 2018-19 January Budget, Governor Brown proposed the establishment of a new funding formula for community colleges. Chancellor Oakley has tasked the CEO Board to provide recommendations in response to the Governor’s January funding formula proposal. The efforts of the Workgroup focused on responding to the Governor's proposal with alternative recommendations and improvements.
CEO Funding Formula Report
- Powerpoint Slides: CEO Workgroup Recommendations (4-16-18)
- Principles - CEO Funding Formula Workgroup (4-9-18)
- CEO Funding Formula Workgroup & Fiscal Affairs - Draft Recommendations (3-14-18)
Agendas & Updates
- November 16, 2018 Meeting Notes
- November 16, 2018 Agenda
- October 18, 2018 Meeting Notes
- January 26, 2018
- Meeting Notes from January 26, 2018
- February 8, 2018
- February 22, 2018
- February 15, 2018
- February 17 Update
- March 27 Update
Resources and Materials
- League Talking Points RE: May Revise
- CCC Funding Model Proposal by the Advisory Workgroup on Fiscal Affairs
System Stakeholder Letters and Comments