2022 Classified Leadership Institute
We invite you to attend the 30th Annual Classified Leadership Institute at the Riverside Convention Center. In partnership with the California Community Colleges Classified Senate (4CS), the annual institute focuses on leadership training, professional development, and effective staff participation in the participatory governance process, both at the local and statewide levels.
- General session and motivational speakers
- Breakout sessions focusing on leadership tools, senate building, professional development and shared governance resources
- Opportunity drawing and college memento exchange
- Ample networking opportunities
- Presentation of awards and recognitions
- Legislative & budget updates
- 4CS Annual Board Meeting
Registration will open on January 3, 2022. For questions, please contact Sadie Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4CS President's Retreat - $50
Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Early-Bird General Registration - $675
This fee includes all conference sessions, materials, and meals. Price will increase to $700 after Feb. 28, 2022.
Early-Bird Presenter Registration - $625
This fee includes all conference sessions, materials, and meals. Price will increase to $650 after Feb. 28, 2022.
- 4CS President's Retreat - $50
- Wednesday Lunch Meal Ticket - $40
- Thursday Breakfast Meal Ticket - $35
- Thursday Lunch Meal Ticket - $40
- Thursday Dinner Meal Ticket - $55
- Friday Breakfast Meal Ticket - $35