CCPRO Membership Application
The Community College Public Relations Organization (CCPRO) is a statewide professional development and service organization that seeks to promote excellence among California's community college communications and public relations professionals. The organization serves as a central resource of information and provides counsel and assistance relating to the advancement of community colleges statewide and the professional growth of its members. NOTE: The membership cycle runs from July 1 - June 30.
Full payment by credit card is due at the time of your membership application submission. If you have questions about payment for your CCPRO Membership, please contact Deborah Adkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment by Invoice Instructions:
- Select your desired tier fee and complete the member information below.
- Add the appropriate number of members based on your chosen tier.
- Click "Add to cart" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the discount code "INVOICE100" in the box titled "Coupon Code" and click the "Add coupon" button.
- For the system to accept your membership a discount will be entered to show a $0 total due. Once you complete your membership application, an invoice will be generated and sent to you via email for full payment of the original amount before the coupon code was applied.
- Enter billing information and click "Continue to next step" on the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Continue to next step" button to complete your membership application.