2021 Classified Leadership Institute
Classified Leadership Institute: The RE-DO Project
Who wouldn’t want to re-do 2020, but without COVID-19, without having to transition to remote operations, without the losses so many of us experienced, without the stress?
How do we move forward and continue to grow as professionals? How do we keep loving on our students, on our colleagues? How can we spread positivity?
The Classified Leadership Institute (CLI) 2021 is a fully virtual event. Our goal is to continue building our classified professionals community and help each other grow. CLI is known as a Conference for classified professionals by classified professionals. CLI helps us:
- Grow as leaders on our campuses and throughout the State
- Grow our professional network
- Grow our knowledge and skills
- Support each other through governance and other transitions on our campuses
- Find new ways to engage our colleagues
- Build our Classified Senates
- Highlight and show off the accomplishments of our classified professionals and classified senates
- Have fun together!
Just as our CLI motto says, “Be like Interstate 5 – never stop working on yourself, no matter how inconvenient it is for everyone.” Nothing and no one should stop you from becoming a better person, a better professional, a better classified senate. And we are here to help you do just that.