“The governing board has an ongoing training program for board development, including new member orientation.”
–WASC Accreditation Standard IV.C.9
If you have completed the Excellence in Trusteeship Program you can continue your board development through recertification.
- Complete 16 units in 24 months. Two sessions per competency plus one each: Brown Act and Ethics Training
- Submit a completed Track Your Progress Recertification form for review.
- Upon verification of program completion, participants receive a Certificate of Participation.
Where can I get training?
- League events
- Local, regional or national board training events
- Online and print resources available on our Member Resources page here